Chaos to Control Academy
The step-by-step organizing process you need to know to achieve intention and functionality in any space of your home.
- Learn what organizing mistakes you’re currently making that are keeping you from living your best life
- Get clear on what it is you crave for your space
- Part ways with items that are no longer serving you
- Implement lasting systems that will make your space work for YOU
Ditch the Digital Clutter
The ultimate program that will whip your digital ecosystem into shape, making you less stressed and more efficient every time you unlock your device.
- Get your mindset right around living in the digital age
- Find out what you’re doing and/or storing on your device that’s harming your productivity
- Clean out your digital workspace without feeling overwhelmed
- Learn digital organizing tips and hacks that will set you up for success
1:1 Virtual Organizing
Seeking advice and tricks specific to your space? Want to bounce some ideas off an expert? Need an accountability check-in? A power hour could be for you.
During these 60-minute video calls, I’m all yours. Come armed and ready with your organizing questions and I’ll coach you in real-time.
Custom Space Plan
Feel confident you can organize your space, but need a blueprint to work off of? Consider a custom space plan, complete with a comprehensive product list.
Small, mid-size, and large space plans are offered to a select number of clients a few times a year. Submit my contact form to join the waitlist.
Take Back Your Time
The comprehensive time management guide that will give you the control over your life that you’ve craved for so long.
- Identify the importance of time management and how it impacts so many areas of your personal and professional life
- Learn which time management errors you’re making that are holding you back from being your most productive
- Complete a time audit to better understand how you’re spending your time and where you can make improvements
- Systematize as much as possible in your day-to-day so you can actually live your life
To Do List Mastery
The proven blueprint that will take your to-do list from TO DO to DONE, giving you the tools and confidence to tackle anything that gets thrown your way.
- Come face-to-face with the mistakes you’re making that lead to overdue or missed to-do list items
- Develop a reliable capture system so important items are always accounted for
- Learn the art of knowing what to prioritize and what can wait
- Implement routines and systems that keep you on track day after day, week after week
1:1 Productivity Coaching
Seeking advice and tricks specific to your daily life? Want to bounce some ideas off an expert? Need an accountability check-in? A power hour could be for you.
During these 60-minute video calls, I’m all yours. Come armed and ready with your productivity questions and I’ll coach you in real-time.
Don’t think a course or a quick power hour will cut it? Looking for some more hands-on expert support? Consider a 1:1 productivity coaching package.
We'll identify what's holding you back from living your best life, determine the productivity tools and methods that will serve you best, and implement them via lasting systems.
Giving back to the community is something that has been important to me ever since I was a little girl. As soon as I started The Organized Aesthetic, I knew that a giveback program would be a top priority.
A percentage of all profits made from my virtual organizing and productivity offerings is donated to one of six select organizations. Clients may select which charity or non-profit they wish to benefit from their purchase at the time of signing their Service Agreement.
I have hand picked these organizations for reasons near and dear to my heart. Please read a quick overview of each below!
My family has a history of heart disease, and I’m sure you know someone affected by this, too. Donations to the American Heart Association help fund cardiovascular medical research. The more we know, the healthier we can be!
I grew up with scoliosis and had a spinal fusion in high school. The experience was somewhat isolating, but Curvy Girls provides community for young girls going through the exact same thing.
The rights of women across the country are being threatened - especially those of Black women. In Our Own Voice focuses on lifting up the voices of Black women leaders in the fight to secure reproductive justice.
Back in college, I spent every Thursday evening on Labre, a homeless outreach ministry. Loyola Labre uses food as a vehicle for conversation with people experiencing homelessness in downtown Chicago. Donations to Labre fund the warm meals offered to the individuals that students encounter.
The United States is the only country with a mass shooting problem, and sensible gun legislation can fix that. March For Our Lives aims to build safe and healthy communities and livelihoods where gun violence is obsolete.
It is unbelievably important for children to grow up experiencing characters that look like themselves in the books, movies, and TV shows they consume. Young, Black & Lit is committed to increasing access to children’s books that center, reflect, and affirm Black children by providing free books to youth in pre-K through 8th grade.